Get to know your readers
Task 1: Create a survey, a series of questions, so that you can get to know your readers better. You can do this using Google Forms.
Some ideas to get you started :
- What are your favourite sports?
- What fruits or vegetables do you like best?
- What do you like to do when you get home from school?
- What makes you happy/sad?
- What activities do you like doing with your family?
- Where is one place in the world you’d like to visit?
- Anything else!
Post this in your blog, but also visit some blogs of others you have been commenting with, and ask them to take your survey.
Task 2: Music can be a great way to get to know people.
Choose some of your favourite music videos to include in a blog. Write about why you like them, what is it about the music or artist that you enjoy? Ask your readers to comment with their their thoughts on your videos, and also to share music videos they like.
Task 3: Two types of people
Create a slide show. On each slide include two pictures. Ask your readers to comment on which type of person they are.
For example: Dog or Cat, Volleyball or Basketball
**Remember when you are done to complete the FORM HERE**